smoothieware website blank pages

Roland Exler

Jul 16, 2022, 4:49:05 AM7/16/22
to Smoothieware Support
I would like to set up smoothieboard for OpenPnP, but the smoothieware.org website is showing a blank page for most of the pages I tried to visit:
  • Main page
  • Documentation page
  • Community / Support mailing list
  • ...
For each of them I am able to look into the page sources, where I at least find some text, but of course without all the pictures, ... which should be there.
This is independent of the browser in use (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) and operating system (Windows 10, Android). I also tried to give the website additional rights in Firefox, as it is displayed as to have partly unsafe content.
Any ideas how to get full access to the documentation?
Thanks
Roland
pagesource.pnghomepage.png

Arthur Wolf

Jul 16, 2022, 6:30:49 AM7/16/22
to Smoothieware Support
There is a problem with the hosting, we are working with them on fixing it but they are taking a long time.
You can use archive.org in the meantime.

勇気とユーモア

Roland Exler

Jul 16, 2022, 8:09:34 AM7/16/22
to smoothiewa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this link. Will help me to go on much easier.

Roland Exler