Help with dual steppers on smoothie printer

Aaron Moore

Jul 11, 2022, 8:35:31 AM7/11/22
to Smoothieware Support

Please can somebody point me to instructions for setting up a 3D printer with 2 steppers for the z axis using a smoothieboard with 5 stepper drivers.
I am not brilliant at this stuff so detailed instructions would be appreciated.
Thank you
Also, why is the smoothie web sit so difficult to access?
Aaron

Arthur Wolf

Jul 12, 2022, 10:14:45 AM7/12/22
to Smoothieware Support
There is a problem with the hosting. It's being worked on, it's independent of our will.

You can find a copy of the site on archive.org ("the wayback machine") easily.

勇気とユーモア