bl touch (brand 3d touch) on smoothie problem

deltaboy

Jun 7, 2024, 3:48:49 PMJun 7
to Smoothieware Support
i have a problem with bltouch on mks sbase v1.3 board with smoothie firmware.
I managed to make the connection and when I turn on the printer my bl touch(3d touch brand) turns on the led and does the initial check then after that the led turns off.
as soon as i send a command from the host it starts flashing the led and doesn't receive any command.
what could be the problem?
i have read that the led should stay on after the check instead mine goes off. the connections are ok since the initial check is successful.
the firmware i configured it as specified in this guide:
https://repalmakershop.com/pages/core-xy-3d-printer-add-a-bltouch-probe