V2 boards for sale

Arthur Wolf

Jun 12, 2023, 1:12:17 PM6/12/23
to Smoothieware Support, smoothie-dev
Hey there.

Many of you these past couple of years emailed me to ask me when the v2 boards would be ready to order.

So this is a message to inform you the boards are now finally available, see: https://www.robosprout.com/product/smoothieboard-v2-prime-pre-order/

Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions about it.

Cheers!

--
勇気とユーモア

Don Royal

Jun 12, 2023, 4:01:20 PM6/12/23
to smoothiewa...@googlegroups.com
How do I connect air assist

Arthur Wolf

Jun 12, 2023, 4:14:26 PM6/12/23
to smoothiewa...@googlegroups.com
Hey there.

You need to give more information: what is going wrong / what can you not figure out from reading the documentation / what exactly are you trying to do etc...

--
勇気とユーモア

Don Royal

Jun 13, 2023, 5:14:31 PM6/13/23
to smoothiewa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for getting back to me. I have an OM tech k40. I have added air assist. I'm using a V2 smoothie board and light burn. I would like to be able to turn air assist on and off via the smoothie board. I've looked without success for documentation on how to do this. I don't know if coding is involved. I don't know how to figure out the pinouts on the board. I'm sure the information is out there somewhere that I can sort it out if I have a pointer to the pertinent information. Sincere thanks for your assistance. I love your project and share it with everyone that has any interest in these topics

Arthur Wolf

Jun 13, 2023, 7:24:08 PM6/13/23
to smoothiewa...@googlegroups.com
Are you familiar with how to do it on a Smoothieboard v1? If so it's very similar. If not, read up on how to do it at smoothieware.org.

For information specific to the v2 board, you should have everything you need at  https://www.robosprout.com/smoothieboard-v2-unboxing-and-setup-warnings/

--
勇気とユーモア

Don Royal

Jun 13, 2023, 8:35:02 PM6/13/23
to smoothiewa...@googlegroups.com

Hamid Ghorbani-HBM

Nov 20, 2023, 3:35:21 AM11/20/23
to smoothiewa...@googlegroups.com
hi dear friend. i there any way for save position data when smoothieboard controller power off ? thanks for your help

wolfmanjm

Nov 20, 2023, 4:04:10 AM11/20/23
to Smoothieware Support
no, although the host could save the last known position.