Tai Chi

Jake Buist

Jan 23, 2024, 4:29:55 AMJan 23
to Smoothieware Support
I finally am breaking down and posting regarding the Tai-Chi. I have racked my head to try and find a solution but I am still having trouble and I am hoping it is something simple in the config that I am just missing. Once I load the second extruder the viki screen doesn't load (errors). The board is a Azteeg x5 gt with Bigfoot steppers. I have attached the working version (one extruder) and when I uncomment the second it wont load.

Thanks for your time and help
config.txt

wolfmanjm

Jan 23, 2024, 6:11:56 AMJan 23
to Smoothieware Support
The problem is almost certainly running out of memory while reading the huge config file you have.

If you were to hook up and FTDI to the uart port it would probably print out an error message to that effect.

The only fix is to trim down the config file to its bare minimum.