smoothie-v2 rake fails

瀏覽次數:44 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Marcos Gomes

未讀,
2017年6月16日 清晨5:34:132017/6/16
收件者:Smoothie-Dev
I have compiled the smoothie-nuttx both in OSX and Linux.

After compiling the smoothie-nuttx, I have extracted all the contents from the nuttx-export zip into the Firmware folder. After extracting my this folder has this contents:

README.md build smoothiev2_Bambino

Rakefile easyunit src

TestUnits include startup

arch libs

Then in the terminal I run the rake command, but I get these errors (both in linux and OSX):

Building Firmware

Compiling /Users/mgomes/git/smoothie-v2/Firmware/src/Block.cpp for Bambino

rake aborted!

Command failed with status (127): [/usr/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -MMD  -Wall -Ws...]

/Users/mgomes/git/smoothie-v2/Firmware/Rakefile:197:in `block in <top (required)>'

Tasks: TOP => default => build => smoothiev2.bin => smoothiev2.elf => smoothiev2_Bambino/src/Block.o

Any ideas on what's wrong?

Wolfmanjm

未讀,
2017年6月16日 下午3:00:102017/6/16
收件者:Smoothie-Dev
I see a couple of things...

There is no nuttx-export directory when you unzip the nuttz.zip it goes into a nuttx-export directory.

Also it appears your tool chain is not being found...

/usr/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ This is probably incorrect.

What toolchain do you have installed.?

Arthur Wolf

未讀,
2017年6月18日 下午5:24:512017/6/18
收件者:Wolfmanjm、Smoothie-Dev
Note if you are missing a toolchain you can use the tools in Smoothie v1 to install one : http://smoothieware.org/compiling-smoothie

v2 smoothie requires a specific version though ( see the README ) so make sure that's what you install.

Courage et bonne humeur.

Marcos Gomes

未讀,
2017年6月19日 上午10:16:562017/6/19
收件者:Smoothie-Dev
Hi, you are correct.

First I was extracting the contents of the nuttx-export folder into the Firmware folder.

Second, I was using an incorrect version of the toolchain. I was using the 4.9.3, should use the version 6.3.1

Third, I did not edited the rakefile with my machine settings. After changing the "TOOLSDIR" variable with my toolchain path is was ok.

Marcos Gomes

未讀,
2017年6月19日 上午10:21:452017/6/19
收件者:Smoothie-Dev、wolf...@gmail.com
The smoothieware v1 installs version 4 of the gcc toolchain. which was one of my mistakes.

By the time I have published my problem there was no information on the smoothie v2 README regarding the gcc version.

I have checked that now there is.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄