CNC mode for 4 axis for FullGraphicSmartController12864?

wern...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2019, 12:57:11 PM3/24/19
to Smoothie-Dev
Hello.
When compiling, I set such parameters "make AXIS=5 PAXIS=4 CNC=1", but at the same time there are only 3 axes on the LCD screen, and in JOG mode not for axis A.
Сan someone help me?
Full Graphic Smart Controller 12864

Arthur Wolf

Mar 24, 2019, 1:24:43 PM3/24/19
to Andrew Bron, Smoothie-Dev
Hey man, what happened to " Make sure you give as much detail about what you want, and provide as much help/pre-chew the work for any potential volunteer, for example by pointing at code, mentioning potential hurdles, describing an implementation plan ( what I did above pretty much, but I don't think I've covered all the places ABC would ideally need to be worked in )." ? :)

Courage et bonne humeur.

Wolfmanjm

Mar 25, 2019, 6:18:39 AM3/25/19
to Smoothie-Dev
lcd panel does not support abc. there simply is no room for it. and will not be added.
use smoopi or bcnc instead