Smoothie derivative for CNC

Richard Ibbotson

Sep 7, 2017, 7:11:02 AM9/7/17
to Smoothie-Dev

I have built this board so we can use Smoothieware on our Shapeoko and Boxford CNC here at rLab Reading Hackspace.
Both have external stepper drivers, and we had problems with the standard 3.3V digital outputs from the Smoothieboard. Based on LPC1769 Expresso.

I have put the files on Github here: https://github.com/ribbotson/lpcCNC/tree/master

Maybe people can take a look and check out my compliance with the Smoothie project, and offer any feedback. I will add more documentation and case design and to the repository.

It is working well with bCNC and cnc.js on both machines. Our only issue is with the M0 command on too lchange, but I will raise a separate topic for that.
Richard