external Fast SDcard and booting wierdness

42 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

karabas3

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2017, 07.51.4819/05/17
kepadaSmoothie-Dev
I know external sdcard does not supported officially.
But maybe someone point me to possible solution.

The problem:
Fast SDcard (200x  - 400x) in display module hangs during boot sequence after power up the printer.
The same sdcard works perfectly after booting without any sdcard or with slow sdcard inserted.
The same card boots successfully on hot reset !!!

My experiment:

bool Panel::mount_external_sd(bool on)
{

[...]
    lcd
->buzz(1000, 1100);  // seconds, frequency

this->sd->disk_initialize(); // first one seems to fail, but works next time
    lcd
->buzz(120, 3100);
    lcd
->buzz(120, 4000);
[...]

when I power on my printer I hear 1 second buzz and it hangs.
wneh I power on my printer and during this sound quickly eject  and insert sdcard it boots successfully !!

Wolfmanjm

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2017, 17.03.5719/05/17
kepadaSmoothie-Dev
What you are doing is completely and absolutely not supported and very very bad.

You cannot call buzz for 1 second it will kill smoothie. do not use buzz to debug stuff, that simply is not supported and will not work.

karabas3

belum dibaca,
21 Mei 2017, 05.40.3121/05/17
kepadaSmoothie-Dev
How buzz can kill the board??? is simply output pin high and low...
mystery

Ok, I can replace Buzz with Delay. Does not matter.
So what?

Cddetect does not call interrupt.
All I can see that hot and cold resets cause different boot sequences. and on cold reset cddetect must be high ( untriggered) for fast  sdcard

суббота, 20 мая 2017 г., 0:03:57 UTC+3 пользователь Wolfmanjm написал:

karabas3

belum dibaca,
2 Jun 2017, 12.44.5502/06/17
kepadaSmoothie-Dev
Cold boot (and hot resets) with external sdcard inserted

Build version: ~11myvar2, Build date: May 30 2017 18:12:03, MCU: LPC1768, System Clock: 100MHz
5 axis
NOTE: One extruder configured and enabled
NOTE: 1 extruders enabled out of 2
Watchdog enabled for 10.000000 seconds
File not found: /sd/on_boot.gcode
$T050c:fcfd6ffc;0d:d07e0010;0e:c3c50000;0f:c2c50000;#a3

What does last string mean? Watchdog report?

пятница, 19 мая 2017 г., 14:51:48 UTC+3 пользователь karabas3 написал:

Adam Green

belum dibaca,
2 Jun 2017, 20.47.3402/06/17
kepadakarabas3, Smoothie-Dev

On Jun 2, 2017, at 09:44, karabas3 <kur...@gmail.com> wrote:

$T050c:fcfd6ffc;0d:d07e0010;0e:c3c50000;0f:c2c50000;#a3

What does last string mean? Watchdog report?

You have hit a hard coded breakpoint.  Attach GDB and dump the callstack to learn more. http://smoothieware.org/mri-debugging

-Adam

karabas3

belum dibaca,
15 Jun 2017, 06.29.5415/06/17
kepadaSmoothie-Dev
BTW why  arduino implementation of sdfat libs  works for years without issues
and so many problems with current port??
I swap the same displays between boards, with long and short cables.
Arduino works perfectly.
Is it  porting code problems or timings? I believe - electrically no differences.
Do we need to replicate correct timings? Unfortunately I have not osciloscope

суббота, 20 мая 2017 г., 0:03:57 UTC+3 пользователь Wolfmanjm написал:
What you are doing is completely and absolutely not supported and very very bad.
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru