problem with driver SD CARD IN WIN 7 32BIT

Hamid Ghorbani

Dec 15, 2017, 11:44:14 PM12/15/17
to Smoothie-Dev
HI DEAR FRIEND
MY SMOOTHIE PROJECT BOOT WELL IN WIN 10 .BUT IN WIN 7 MY SD CARD CAN NOT ACCESS . AND WINDOWS SEND MESSEGE PLEASE FORMAT YOUR SD CARD . ALL DRIVER IN DEVICE MANAGER SEEMS OK BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM FOR ACCESS TO SD CARD . I TEST WITH 2 SD CARD ,WITH SAME PROBLEM.
IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP ME.
BEST REGARDS
HAMID.

Arthur Wolf

Dec 16, 2017, 5:42:53 AM12/16/17
to Hamid Ghorbani, Smoothie-Dev
Have you installed the driver ?

Courage et bonne humeur.

Hamid Ghorbani

Dec 16, 2017, 11:53:21 PM12/16/17
to Smoothie-Dev
hi dear arthur
thanks for your answer. yes i have installed my drivers in my smoothie. but i solve the problem in my power cable . power of my board  have low impedance wire that can not drive current in boot board . i change my power cable and now every thing is ok .
thanks alot for you and your team,

best regards
hamid