help for start smoothie project software

Sett 54 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Hamid Ghorbani

ulest,
9. des. 2017, 08:58:4009.12.2017
til Smoothie-Dev
hi dear friends.
i am new in smoothie project .i want to test smoothie software on my land tiger lpc1768 board .
1-for test first i change only file main.cpp and right only routhine for test tool chaine software
2-.after this i run buildshel file and write command:"make clean all"
3-then copy main.bin file to my usb bootloader after reset nothing work
4-i check my bootloader is ok.
5-i dont know how software work
i attach my code and schematic my board .
thanks alot for your help

main.cpp
EWB-LPC1768-SCHEMATIC.pdf

Wolfmanjm

ulest,
9. des. 2017, 16:27:0609.12.2017
til Smoothie-Dev

http://smoothieware.org/smoothie-on-a-breadboard

You need to flash the bootloader, or change the start address of your main.

Hamid Ghorbani

ulest,
10. des. 2017, 01:20:5710.12.2017
til Smoothie-Dev
hi dear friend.thanks for your answer . i dont know how can change my start addrese i change the start file of lpc1768.ld file  but nothing happen .
i change same as this:
/////
/* linkker script for mbed lpc1768 */
MEMORY
{
FLASH(rx) :ORIGIN=0X00000000 , LENGTH=512K
/* FLASH (rx) :ORIGIN =16K ,LENGTH=(512K -16K) */
thanks for your help for start my project .

////

Hamid Ghorbani

ulest,
11. des. 2017, 05:13:3911.12.2017
til Smoothie-Dev
hi dear friends .
finally i solve my problem with change start of lpc1768.ld file
only change start address for load from usb bootloader
i share my code change that use for some one else
thanks alot for wolfman for help me.
///////////////////

/* linkker script for mbed lpc1768 */
MEMORY
{
FLASH(rx) :ORIGIN=0X00002000 , LENGTH=512K
/* FLASH (rx) :ORIGIN =16K ,LENGTH=(512K -16K) */

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger