Update graphs with previous value until new value

Chris Lawson

Feb 19, 2018, 10:59:23 PM2/19/18
to Smoothie Charts
How do i have smoothie plot the same value until a new value is sent?

Drew Noakes

Feb 20, 2018, 3:46:47 AM2/20/18
to smoothie-charts
This would be an interesting addition to the library, if you wanted to add it. Something like `holdLastValue` on the series.

However you could do this yourself by maintaining a far-future value at the end of the series. Any time you append, you'd have to manage it yourself.

On 20 February 2018 at 03:59, Chris Lawson <chris2...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i have smoothie plot the same value until a new value is sent?

Chris Lawson

Feb 22, 2018, 1:43:37 PM2/22/18
to Smoothie Charts
The reason why I ask is because I have a problem where if a value is the same, the sensor reader for it won’t call smoothie with a new time stamp and value.