Update graphs with previous value until new value

瀏覽次數:148 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris Lawson

未讀,
2018年2月19日 晚上10:59:232018/2/19
收件者:Smoothie Charts
How do i have smoothie plot the same value until a new value is sent?

Drew Noakes

未讀,
2018年2月20日 凌晨3:46:472018/2/20
收件者:smoothie-charts
This would be an interesting addition to the library, if you wanted to add it. Something like `holdLastValue` on the series.

However you could do this yourself by maintaining a far-future value at the end of the series. Any time you append, you'd have to manage it yourself.

On 20 February 2018 at 03:59, Chris Lawson <chris2...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i have smoothie plot the same value until a new value is sent?

Chris Lawson

未讀,
2018年2月22日 下午1:43:372018/2/22
收件者:Smoothie Charts
The reason why I ask is because I have a problem where if a value is the same, the sensor reader for it won’t call smoothie with a new time stamp and value.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息