I love smoothie charts !

Mike Sheen

Feb 22, 2013, 3:58:56 AM2/22/13
to smoothi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just wanted to post my appreciation for Smoothie Charts.  I've been using it for a few months now for my Minecraft community - it's helped a great deal in identifying performance issues by charting realtime feedback of CPU usage.

We run two main physical (dedicated) servers, and using smoothie to see cpu usage by core and also bandwidth usage is a simple, but extremely useful metric, especially when viewed in realtime.

Our charts are fed by a python script supplying json data from the physical machines.

Direct link to our "dashboard" using smoothie is here : http://sheen.id.au/serverstatus/

Thanks go out to the Smoothie Charts developers !

Mike

Victor Inceu

Feb 26, 2015, 5:53:46 AM2/26/15
to smoothi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Impressed with your graphs.

Could you please give me some insights about the socket daemon listening on:

https://www.sheen.id.au:82/cpu

I'm trying to get a similar working example as yours.

Kind regards,
Victor Inceu

Registered office: Layershift Limited, Delta House, Wavell Road, Manchester, M22 5QZ, United Kingdom
Layershift Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (6036217). EU VAT number: GB 903034962
Message has been deleted

Mike Sheen

Aug 14, 2015, 10:16:43 PM8/14/15
to Smoothie Charts
Hi Victor,

Probably way too late, but I just saw your post on this - the backend is Python using Tornado to serve json the data (CPU usage percentages per core, RX TX NIC info) - I made a Git showing how it all works: https://github.com/mikesheen/servermonitor

Mike

mickdi...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 5:12:48 PM6/22/18
to Smoothie Charts

mickdi...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 5:39:20 PM6/22/18
to Smoothie Charts
hi mike
i am mick
how to add more hosts cpu load using by smoothichart?