Dynamic "verticalSections" in Smoothie.js

Steven Ramey

Oct 12, 2018, 4:19:16 PM10/12/18
to Smoothie Charts
Hello,

Is it possible to dynamically change the field "verticalSections" in Smoothie.js? I am plotting some financial data and I'd like to be able to change the value of verticalSections dynamically using a variable. Is this easily done without re-rendering the entire smoothie.js canvas?

Thank you,
Steven Ramey

Drew Noakes

Oct 13, 2018, 3:35:51 AM10/13/18
to smoothie-charts
If you're animating the chart then it's constantly re-rendering. Updated values should be reflected in the next frame.

mick mick

Oct 17, 2018, 2:09:49 AM10/17/18
to smoothi...@googlegroups.com
hello sr.,