I bet no one has mentioned arduino charts before....

lez briddon

Dec 31, 2022, 7:07:38 AM12/31/22
to Smoothie Charts
web things are not my thing but i can see how its totally way more intuitive to connect to an item and just "see" a graph of whats gone on

i'm monitoring voltages over time of charge/discharge and then removing the sd card to put into a laptop to pull into a spreadsheet to graph the trend.... i often just cant be  bothered lol

so, being as this seems to fit my bill so to speak, on a level of 1 to 5 spanners how hard would it be to pull the last 125 data points (1/hr for 5 days) and display them?

been done before ? (no doubt) so any examples ?