[SmoothFox Crochet and Knit] Distressing news

Blogger

Nov 17, 2012, 9:49:31 AM11/17/12
to smoothfoxorigina...@googlegroups.com

On a sad note, I have found out that there is at least one group on Facebook who have stolen, yes stolen, my patterns and are posting them free to their members.  This is very distressing as some of the patterns are for sale.  This is a copyright infringement.  If you are a member of any group that is stealing my work, please speak up to the moderator and inform them that it DOES hurt the designer and is not ethical.   There is a financial hurt that comes from them distributing patterns that are not free.  These groups feel that it doesn't hurt anyone financially because they are not selling things made from the patterns.  That is not the point.  The patterns are for sale and the designer is hurt financially.  Please ask them to take down these patterns and let me know where you are finding them.

Donna
SmoothF...@yahoo.com

--
Posted By Blogger to SmoothFox Crochet and Knit at 11/17/2012 09:49:00 AM