Proposal: HL7v2 Cartridge

10 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

Claude

hindi pa nababasa,
Peb 8, 2023, 12:46:15 AM2/8/23
para kaySmooks Development
Greetings fellow devs,

I've been looking into adding specific support for HL7 v2 so that Smooks can better handle the healthcare context. The EDI cartridge already supports HL7 v2 to an extent but we could have much better support (e.g., validation) by generating DFDL schemas from the XSDs that HL7 provide on their website. It should be easier to generate these schemas than the EDIFACT DFDL schemas since the latter are generated from free-form text. One unknown though is how to handle HL7 batch files.

Thoughts?

Claude

Tom Fennelly

hindi pa nababasa,
Peb 10, 2023, 10:14:53 AM2/10/23
para kaysmook...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me Claude, but as you know well, I'm out of all this integration game now. Best of luck 👍

Tumugon sa lahat
Sumagot sa may-akda
Ipasa
0 bagong mensahe