Are our new videos too bright ?

Steve K.

Nov 27, 2022, 7:37:03 AM11/27/22
to Smoking Culture

A big gap has developed with video screens, so videos that look awesome on our video production monitors can look way too bright and over saturated on your screen.

Happily we have figured a work around and are progressively replacing all our latest video shows with re-calibrated versions.

We have started with the 'New Starters' collection at Model House Show.

If you have some videos that don't play well on your screen,  shoot us an email and we will give you  a re-calibrated replacement with our compliments.

If you use Apple products and everything looks washed out faded then simply install the free open source VLC Media Player and all will be well for you.  In fact  VLC is the best media player to use for ALL devices,  for all videos old and new - and it's free.

If you are yet to get some of these New Starters videos,  dive in now with confidence, all have been upgraded.

Also if you have other videos that don't look right on your device,  shoot us an email and we'll give converting that a priority:)

Express Link To Model House Show.

Some favorite posters from the New Starters below.

SMH-977.jpg
SMH-969.jpg
SMH-968.jpg
SMH-974.jpg