Classic Smoking Now Rotating Weekly

Steve K.

Jul 1, 2023, 3:55:36 AM7/1/23
to Smoking Culture
Finding monthly rotation of video shows a bit tooo slow?    You will be pleased we are now rotating the Classic Smoking series and the newer SmokeVision videos weekly  :)

And shuffling the pack order on the website, so click the refresh button on your web browser if links get confused when navigating your favorites.

Your Express Link To SmokeVision

BTW  Our order form has worked like clockwork for decades but this past week for some buyers the order kind of freezing before it completes.  If you experience difficulty ordering please shoot us an email as the more we know about this the sooner we can solve it,  but hopefully it will sail thru as normal for you.

SmokeVision_Classic_Smoking.jpg