Katya "Six Inch Heels" at ModelsUpClose

Steve K.

Mar 11, 2018, 11:05:49 PM3/11/18
to smoking...@googlegroups.com

A new premium long play show for those with an eye for quality, featuring blonde, sophisticated Katya.  Soak up all the richness you deserve with this 16 minute multi-scene long play video show.   Not only Katay wearing six inch stiletto heels, but bear -foot too in another scene and sexy skin tight ripped jeans - I dn't know how she gets her long thin legs into those skin tight jeans - sigh!

Express Link To ModelsUpClose  (Katya is second show in this display)  A big poster below and  free preview video on the website.

Katya_SixInchHeels.jpg

Dan

Feb 2, 2023, 4:38:29 PM2/2/23
to Smoking Culture
Hi Steve,

Any plans to bring back Katya? I have this video, and 924, 925 and 931.
Looking for more.

Best regards

Steve K.

Feb 3, 2023, 7:52:47 AM2/3/23
to Smoking Culture
Not 'that' Katya but the other Katya will have a gym special coming out soon :))

MUC 037 Katya.jpg