Six New Power Smoking Videos

Steve K.

Sep 2, 2023, 8:50:12 AM9/2/23
to Smoking Culture

Some of the world's best 'selfie' models in special video shows,  and two shows by a new teen power smoking model, from our roving Euro photographer now in Spain.

A word about our videos featuring 'selfie' models.  These models have polished their smoking style for years, to be the absolute maximum.  We take their performance to the next level.   So these shows will look different - stunningly different :)

Express Link To The Latest "Smoking Across the World" videos

Then click the big arrow to see the weekly rotating archive for Across the World series.

And get Angie's interpretation of Barbie here

Six big posters attached below

SW-101.jpg
SW-104.jpg
SW-103r.jpg