New Brunswick Member???

1 view

PC Steve

Jun 6, 2023, 8:24:05 AM6/6/23
to SmokeRingForum
Crank up the way back machine!

I remember a fellow from New Brunswick (Canada) that got Danny Gauldens old pit.  Is any of that right?

Is he still around?

I find myself in NB and there aren't that many places to hide. I would look him up if he was still cooking?

Steve

Lucy Baker

Jun 6, 2023, 3:03:34 PM6/6/23
to bbq bbq
Was this Curry?
Lucy
> --
> Wanna talk trash instead of barbecue? Go to the Backporch
> http://groups.google.com/group/smoke-ring-backporch
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Smoke Ring BBQ List" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/CADE3mk5c68_nQZUE3qkc7_Au_gwYuAvwqozOKhM8fLLcq-6b5Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Joe Whittel

Jun 6, 2023, 3:35:08 PM6/6/23
to The official Smoke Ring BBQ list
I only remember Gerry posting about his WSM, so don't think it was him.

John Douglas

Jun 6, 2023, 3:59:32 PM6/6/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Curry would be my bet. I have a question my HD went bad and I swear I had
The recipes backed up but I can’t find them. Any chance there are archives somewhere.

John
> On Jun 6, 2023, at 2:05 PM, 'Lucy Baker' via The Smoke Ring BBQ List <smoker...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Was this Curry?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smokeringbbq/87894F70-9F7F-4A11-8B6B-B7BFF94A9769%40me.com.

Michael Chester

Jun 6, 2023, 4:08:46 PM6/6/23
to Barbecue Ring

John,

I have a lot of recipes saved from this group. If you know what
specifically you are looking for, let me know and I can probably send it
to you.

BTW - Gerry, If you are getting this, are you severely affected by all
of the smoke from the Quebec forest fires? Here in south central
Michigan we are overcast with smoke from them but it is high enough up
to not cause health problems.

Mike

Sammy Shuford

Jun 6, 2023, 4:15:58 PM6/6/23
to SmokeRingBBQ
I ALSO HAVE A FOLDER WITH 1800 RECIPES FROM THIS GROUP

Sammy Shuford
303 heber Road
Summerville, SC, 29485

John Douglas

Jun 6, 2023, 4:25:33 PM6/6/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Mike, It’s great to hear from you. I guess I’ greedy, but I want as many as I can get. Sammy; good to hear from you I will pay you for your trouble to send all of them to me if that is possible.
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
John

On Jun 6, 2023, at 3:16 PM, Sammy Shuford <star...@patio-q.com> wrote:

I ALSO HAVE A FOLDER WITH 1800 RECIPES FROM THIS GROUP

Kevin Cleek

Jun 6, 2023, 4:32:17 PM6/6/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
I doubt it.  Gerry Curry was in southern Nova Scotia.

Kevin

Sammy Shuford

Jun 6, 2023, 4:42:41 PM6/6/23
to SmokeRingBBQ
Send me your mailing address, I burn to CD and mail to you?

It’s 28MEG so a little large to email.

John Douglas

Jun 6, 2023, 4:47:55 PM6/6/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com
Sammy,

WOW!!,

THANKS SO SO MUCH, What can I do for you?

John Douglas
2625 NW 67th st
Okla City, OK 73116

On Jun 6, 2023, at 3:42 PM, Sammy Shuford <star...@patio-q.com> wrote:

Send me your mailing address, I burn to CD and mail to you?

Sammy Shuford

Jun 6, 2023, 5:36:16 PM6/6/23
to SmokeRingBBQ
Glad to help,

Are you a praying man, add me to your prayer list

Gerry Curry

Jun 7, 2023, 5:13:41 AM6/7/23
to BBQ List List
No, I’m in Nova Scotia

Gerry Curry

Jun 7, 2023, 5:15:14 AM6/7/23
to BBQ List List
Thanks for asking Mike. No, we had our own forest fires to deal with. One was the worst we’ve ever had in Nova Scotia. Fortunately several days of steady rain has them all under control now.

Michael Chester

Jun 7, 2023, 9:39:34 AM6/7/23
to smoker...@googlegroups.com

John,