NEW Autodesk Smoke Video - Working with Pre-made Alpha Transitions

The Smoke Learning Channel

Jan 9, 2015, 1:16:59 PM1/9/15
to smoke-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Happy New Year!

In this video, we take a look at a requested workflow of creating transitions from elements created elsewhere.

For example, working on a regular production might have pre-made graphics that needs to be added to the production for each spot.

Take an existing black and white animated clip and use it as a travelling matte between two shots in the sequence.

To give you the most flexibility, I show you how to do it using layer compositing as well as node compositing.

You can check this out on the Smoke Learning Channel - http://ow.ly/H4mzN

Please follow me on Twitter @discreetuk for the latest Official Smoke Training Updates

All feedback, requests and comments are always welcome!

Seasons Greetings!!!

Regards
Grant