Chrome OS Applications & Extensions Development - DevCon (Israel)

Haim Michael

Feb 6, 2012, 9:51:01 AM2/6/12
to Haim Michael
Dear Friends,

On February 21st I will deliver a short lecture about Chrome OS extensions and applications development. It will take place in Ozen Bar (Tel Aviv). Yep... it is a bar. It includes breakfast, lunch, food and beverages. Live music will be as well (I don't know the band.. so.. I cannot tell how good it is).

By the end of my lecture you will be able to take your first steps in developing extensions and applications for Chrome OS (currently most relevant for Chrome web browser).

The day includes short lecturs by various speakers (including two people from google). It is an event for developers. No bla bla bla (as I was promised).

I asked for a special discount for my ex students and the following web page was arranged:
It allows you getting the ticket for 125 shekels (instead of 250).

More info about the tracks can be found at http://devcon.events.co.il/tracks

More info about the speakers can be found at http://devcon.events.co.il/speakers-list

Sincerely yours,

Haim.