Happy Christmas

McLeman, Alex

Dec 21, 2016, 12:36:34 PM12/21/16
to 'smilescience@googlegroups.com' (smilescience@googlegroups.com)

Happy Christmas to the SMILE Network

Hope you all have a great 2017

From Alex

Alex McLeman

Bolton Library and Museum Services

Le Mans Crescent

Bolton BL1 1SE

01204 338823

alex.m...@bolton.gov.uk

If you are requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act, please resend your email now to: freedo...@bolton.gov.uk

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately, permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton Council in accordance with current regulations. This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses currently known to Bolton Council. However, the recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and any attachment. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bolton Council. http://www.bolton.gov.uk

Peter Lane - Museums

Dec 28, 2016, 8:28:07 AM12/28/16
to smiles...@googlegroups.com

And you too Alex.

Cheers!

Peter

Peter Lane | Learning & Development Leader

Coordinator, Real World Science project

The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery

Bethesda Street, Hanley

Stoke-on-Trent

ST1 3DW

Phone 01782 232581

e peter...@stoke.gov.uk

City of Stoke-on-Trent,

Leisure, Culture and Museums | Public Health and Adult Social Care Directorate

www.twitter.com/sotcitycouncil

www.facebook.com/sotcitycouncil

www.stokemuseums.org.uk

Stoke-on-Trent is bidding to become the UK City of Culture for 2021. Help us win, find out more and get behind the bid at www.sot2021.com #sot2021

Stoke-on-Trent has been awarded the prestigious status of 2016 European City of Sport. Join in sporting celebrations at www.stoke.gov.uk/cityofsport #CityOfSport16

It’s ‘Click and Easy’ to manage your Council Tax and Business Rates securely online – anywhere, anytime. Sign up for an Online Account now at www.stoke.gov.uk/counciltax and www.stoke.gov.uk/businessrates

This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or classified up to OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE and it must be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use this email or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.

The views and opinions given may not reflect those of the City Council. Unless this message states it, nothing in its contents should be taken as an offer or acceptance, forming any contractual obligations.

We accept no liability for any damages, loss or costs resulting from any reliance placed on the contents of this message.

All email traffic, whether sent via public or private networks, including PSN or GCSX, is subject to appropriate recording and monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation. We monitor and store email messages and in some cases we are required by law to disclose details of them.

Although we have taken every reasonable anti-virus measure, we give no warranty that this e-mail, or any attachment, is virus free and we recommend that you scan any attachments for malware and check any links before opening.

amanda...@yahoo.co.uk

Dec 28, 2016, 8:39:18 AM12/28/16
to Peter Lane - Museums, smiles...@googlegroups.com
With Best Wishes for Xmas and the New Year,
Amanda Derry WEA Tutor