Happy Christmas SMILE network!

McLeman, Alex

Dec 21, 2012, 7:22:22 AM12/21/12
to 'smilescience@googlegroups.com' (smilescience@googlegroups.com)

Merry Christmas

SMILE

http://mcbillhow.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/00_dc_cover.jpg?w=480&h=368

Merry T.rexmas & Happy New Year!

Cheers, Alex

Phew looks like it’s not the end of the world after all as Australia and New Zealand are already successfully into 22nd Dec. Though us science enthusiasts all knew that it was just a resetting of the Mayan calendar with absolutely nothing to worry about.

I’ll be in touch in the new year as I will be looking for speakers, themes and activities for our next SMILE CPD day. So please send any suggestions my way. We expect to run the next event  in Manchester in April/May date tbc.

See you all in 2013!

Cheers

Alex McLeman

Bolton Library and Museum Services

Le Mans Crescent

Bolton BL1 1SE

01204 338823

alex.m...@bolton.gov.uk

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately, permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton Council in accordance with current regulations. This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses currently known to Bolton Council. However, the recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and any attachment. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bolton Council. http://www.bolton.gov.uk

Irwin Stephen

Dec 21, 2012, 7:53:14 AM12/21/12
to smiles...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex,
Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2013.
Steve Irwin