Social Media Club Birmingham July 16 Meeting

sschablow

Jul 14, 2009, 4:33:47 PM7/14/09
to Social Media Club Birmingham
Social Media Club BIrmingham, July Meeting
Thursday July 16, 2009 from 11:30am - 1:00pm

Bring Your Own Lunch

Shift Workspace
2308 2nd Avenue North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203

Ann Caperton Gillett will discuss the ins and outs of branding. Why do
it? How to do it? How to integrate it into your social media efforts.
Ann's presentation at BirminghamBarCamp3 (on another subject) was so
well received we thought we'd like to hear more of what she has to
say. got her advertising degree from the University of Georgia and now
works as senior copywriter at UAB. She specializes in branding,
copywriting, and "convincing people she's more qualified for public
speaking than she actually is." As you can see, she also has a sense
of humor.

Please RSVP on the Facebook event page OR at Upcoming
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/3077855