April SMC meeting: Peter Shankman (Help A Reporter Out)

sschablow

Mar 30, 2009, 3:19:25 PM3/30/09
to Social Media Club Birmingham
The April Meeting of SMC Birmingham will be a joint session with PRSA
Alabama Chapter.

Be sure to join us April 14 at the PRSA Alabama Chapter meeting for
"The NEW Art of Networking" with guest speaker Peter Shankman. More
info: http://tr.im/psinal Just be sure to RSVP BEFORE April 7 as space
is limited! PRCA members Birmingham Social Media Club members and
guests are invited to attend.

UPDATE: Join us for a little meet and greet social at The Garage Cafe
http://www.garagecafe.us <http://www.garagecafe.us/> at 8 p.m. April
13. Peter will be there as well and all of our friends from the PRSA,
PRCA and Social Media Club of Birmingham to welcome Peter to town with
a beverage and some mingling.

Peter Ingram

Mar 31, 2009, 1:14:19 PM3/31/09
to smc-...@googlegroups.com

The event on the 13th is IN ADDITION to the event on the 14th, right?

Peter Ingram | BlendedBusiness, Inc.

Cell: 770-714-3065 | Fax: 205-595-8800

peter....@blendedbusiness.com | www.blendedbusiness.com | www.linkedin.com/in/peteraingram | http://my.alltop.com/peteraingram

BlendedBusiness makes marketing programs more effective, efficient and easy to manage.  We take the burden off our clients by providing innovative ideas; by integrating and automating disparate campaign management functions, components and workflows; and by overseeing implementation and analysis.  Our practice areas include:

·   Shopper marketing (i.e. loyalty marketing, social media)

·   Retail and in-store marketing (i.e. POP, loyalty programs, media integration and activation, promo partnerships, merchandising strategy)

·   Digital out-of-home (i.e. digital signage, mobile marketing)

P Please don't print this email unless you really need to.  Thanks for thinking GREEN.

editdata.mso