My Apologies For The Spam

Scott Schablow

Aug 4, 2008, 10:12:28 AM8/4/08
to smc-...@googlegroups.com
Please accept my apologies for the recent spamming of the SMC Birmingham Google Group. I have tightened security on the group to prevent such activity.  Perhaps we can discuss social media security for various platforms at our next meeting. Twitter has had numerous problems with its implementation of anti-spam measures, including the deletion of loyal, legitimate user accounts.

Reminder: Please send your Twitter tips, tools and case studies to Sc...@Schablow.com. It doesn’t need to be a formal white paper, just a short note and a link. Please also pass along suggestions for dates and times for the August meeting. I recommend a social mixer, either after work or a social media breakfast before work.

Warmest Regards,

Scott Schablow