SMC DECEMBER Meeting Thursday

sschablow

Dec 15, 2008, 5:30:53 PM12/15/08
to Social Media Club Birmingham
Thursday December 18, 2008 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
Lister Hill Library (UAB)
1700 University Boulevard
Birmingham, Alabama 35205

RSVP on Upcoming: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1441314/?ps=7

NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS ON THURSDAY.

Bring your lunch and join the Social Media Club Birmingham for the
December 2008 meeting at UAB's Lister Hill Library. This month's
meeting will feature CBS42 and Whitney Sides. Whitney will reveal the
station's new web site, discuss her experiences on Twitter as CBS42
and discuss the station's adoption of social media.

Directions and parking information: http://www.uab.edu/lister/about/acceslhl.htm#P1

There is a greeter station at the door and the person at the greeter
station checks IDs or asks if people are here to use the library’s
health-related resources. People attending this meeting will need to
identify themselves as part of Social Media Club Meeting. We will post
a SMC sign and have a sign in sheet for SMC members at the greeter
station near the door. I will also talk to the staff to let them know
that we have this group coming into the Library.