Speakers' Bureau

Ike

Jan 26, 2010, 12:13:08 PM1/26/10
to Social Media Club Birmingham
I would still like to hear back from anyone who would like to
volunteer for a speakers' bureau.

I've had requests from time to time to speak to various companies and
organizations about social media, and I'm sure some of you have too.

This would get us all on a similar page -- help promote the group --
and live up to our mission.

"If you get it, share it."

Send me a quick email with your contact info to i...@pigott.name

Thanks!

Jeremy Flint

Jan 26, 2010, 12:24:34 PM1/26/10
to smc-...@googlegroups.com
What about creating a local technology speakers bureau that anyone
could sign up for and different groups (IPSA, SMCBham, BSDA, Bug.NET,
PRCA, etc) could use to find local people to speak at events and
meetings ?

jeremy flint
twitter.com/jeremyflint
www.jeremyflint.com

Kristie Wells

Jan 26, 2010, 12:28:50 PM1/26/10
to smc-...@googlegroups.com
As a side note, the new SMC.org wensite which I swear will be launched in February or someone will lose their head will include a speakers directory (can search by topic, region or price).

Just wanted to throw that out there that we have something in the works already.

Also includes a chapter topic directory so you can see what others are sharing and will include a full fledged web portal for each chapter. Been working on this so long it makes my eyes bleed, but should be good once launched.

Cheers,
Kristie Wells
Founder and President: Social Media Club, Inc.
Treasurer: Social Media Club San Francisco / Silicon Valley Chapter
Community Evangelist. Connector. Communicator. Customer Advocate.

http://www.kristiewells.com
http://www.socialmediaclub.org

e: kri...@socialmediaclub.org
m: 415.577.9022
Skype: kristiewells
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kristiewells

This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private