{Social Media Club Birmingham} Social Media Club Board

sschablow

May 13, 2010, 5:51:17 PM5/13/10
to Social Media Club Birmingham
Hey, good news! It's not to late to help out by serving on the
Birmingham Social Media Club Board. I'd like to have an organizational
meeting next Tuesday at lunch, place TBD. Please send me an email at
ScottS...@gmail.com to express your interest. I'll contact you
about the specifics between now and Tuesday. It's that easy.

Scott Schablow
205-903-8410

Vickie Tolbert

May 13, 2010, 6:03:33 PM5/13/10
to smc-...@googlegroups.com
Scott,

Since I live and work in Pell City it is hard for me to make it in for
meetings. If you can think of a way that I could help and not do
meetings, please let me know.

Appreciate all you do for this!

v.