Social Media Club Birmingham March Meeting

sschablow

Mar 30, 2009, 11:12:17 AM3/30/09
to Social Media Club Birmingham
Social Media Club Birmingham March Meeting
Wednesday April 1, 2009 from 11:30am - 1:00pm

DAXKO Headquarters
2204 Lakeshore Drive
Homewood, Alabama 35209

RSVP now to reserve your seat. Space is limited. Bring your own
lunch. http://bit.ly/3RTh

Pro blogger Kris Dunn, founder of the popular blogs The HR Capitalist
and Fistful of Talent, will discuss how he created successful money-
making blogs. Find out what you can do to improve your blog and how
your blog can put your career into high gear. Kris was recently hired
as VP of People for DAXKO. Before that he was VP of HR for
SourceMedical and Regional VP of HR for Charter Communications.

Jeremy Flint

Mar 30, 2009, 2:38:07 PM3/30/09
to smc-...@googlegroups.com
So wait...is the next SMCBham meeting on April 1 or is it on April 14 with PRSA? Confusing.

Nicki F.

Mar 31, 2009, 7:19:16 PM3/31/09
to Social Media Club Birmingham
Was this ever clarified? I have an interview tomorrow, but may be
able to stop in. Is there still room?

On Mar 30, 1:38 pm, Jeremy Flint <jfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So wait...is the next SMCBham meeting on April 1 or is it on April 14 with
> PRSA? Confusing.
>
> jeremy flintwww.jeremyflint.comwww.kinetic.com

Scott Schablow

Mar 31, 2009, 11:56:07 PM3/31/09
to smc-...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Stop in. Whatever time you can. There will be room. In fact there will
always be room for you. Please stop by.

Joel H. Williams

Apr 1, 2009, 10:18:37 AM4/1/09
to smc-...@googlegroups.com
Scott:

I think we're all still clear as mud. Can you reply and confirm/clarify??:

Today, 04/01 is SMC at Daxko, 11:30

04/13 is ?? Get together at Garage Café for SMC/PRSA (Time??)
04/14 is joint meeting of SMC/PRSA (Time?? Location??)

Thank you,

Joel H. Williams, AIA, President
Williams Partnership: Architecture, Inc.
2829 Second Avenue South, Suite 20
Birmingham, Alabama 35233-2839
(m) 205.249.5208 (f) 205.413.4132

Yes. Stop in. Whatever time you can. There will be room. In fact there will always be room for you. Please stop by.