Google Play Services Download Whatsapp

Selene Bulger

Jan 18, 2024, 4:21:09 PMJan 18
to smatpetdaicu
wKeyNFQPQ6P8DwK That's funny. I use Whatsapp out of necessity and it's the only app in my phone with Google dependencies. I don't use Google Play, have it on unrestricted battery use and it pushes notifications like charm.
androidin I am using WhatsApp without google play installed, unrestricted battery. It works very well. At some point I played around and installed google services, app updated and notifications stopped coming. So I removed google services, did a fresh install, unrestricted battery and everything back to normal. Hope it helps.
google play services download whatsapp
[deleted] OK that's probably the problem. I also have play services installed (although I mentioned in my OP I don't have) but only allowed play services to use SMS and phone. I did this since some of other sensitive apps did demand this (I think it was my banking app). And that's the reason why why I don't get notifications from WA.
Google Play services is the API layer that enables unique Google features onAndroid. It's on every Google-supported Android device. It provides appdevelopers a unified way to integrate Google services into their apps. To learnmore about Google Play services, seeOverview of Google Play Services.
The Google Play services beta program gives you early access to new versions ofGoogle Play services. This is especially useful for developers, because it givesthem the ability to test their apps on their own devices. It also gives Googlethe opportunity to provide a better experience to users around the world.
It's important to keep in mind that beta versions of Google Play services may beless stable than later versions officially released to the public. This meansthat some apps might crash, or that some features might not work properly. Forexample, your device could crash repeatedly, making any service on the deviceunavailable.
You can subscribe to the Google Play services beta using a web browser, ordirectly through your device. After you've signed up, whenever a beta version ofGoogle Play services is released, it will be automatically downloaded on alldevices using the Google account you signed up with.
If you want to use the production version of Google Play services, you'll haveto leave the beta program and then wait for the release of the next productionversion of Google Play services, which will be installed on your devices.
To give an example, I am using lua with the lua-gd package to draw gifs. Even the example code given, which gives a nice gif of an enlarging circle, doesn't play on WhatsApp. Note that my version of WhatsApp can view gifs just fine (for example those sent via web WhatsApp using Giphy gifs).
I bypassed Play Services in Blokada. However, while doing this solves the notifications issue, it is kind of a nonsense. While Play Services are bypassed, Google trackers can track me properly, and Google can display Ads wherever they want.
I of course whitelisted Play services (not a good deal but no choice for now) to ensure receiving notifications, and Snapchat was working really fine without any hassle, even with encrypted CloudFlare DNS & OISD enabled. No need to whitelist anything as of now.
I had the same, but fixed it. If you're not using any dual app (I see you are actually using Dual whatsapp though), you can remove all the dual apps related to this service by tapping the 3 dots on the upper right corner and then tap on delete all my data. It will remove dual Chrome, dual Google Play services and dual settings.
Before that I was using the regular flavor of Lineage without microG nor GApps for more than one year and I would say it was 70% functional (being maps of my runs the big missing piece, as they would not be displayed and/or the app would crash when trying to open them).
By the way, what I do is I always try to *only* use "F-droid", and fall back to "Aurora" exclusively for those cases where an open source version of the app does not exist yet (ie. "Garmin Connect" and "Whatsapp").
I'm using Whatsapp on a Samsung GT-S7582 Android 4.2.2 machine :) (I know it's old but please stick with me), ... and I would really appreciate if you could help me making it work again. (Google Plays Store build 4.6.17)
Today Whatsapp, told me it's its last day and needs to update, so ... I let it update; but it didn't get very far. I'm displayed with the Google Play and an error within it "Error retrieving information from server. DF-DFERH-01" and the "Retry" button. (the wireless is opened)
*** EDIT: I think this step only got things worst, i.e. I wasn't allowed to install a newer version of the Google App Store. So I installed the Google Play Store from this site: -inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-25-2-27-release/google-play-store-25-2-27-16-0-pr-371716608-android-apk-download/download/. Unfortunately, I get the same error when trying to update WhatsApp. ***
The most irritating thing is that once this error is displayed in Google Play Store, you are automatically shown the menu, but in settings I don't have anything useful: at the first level I have Settings and Help, and at the second level within Settings, I have some checkboxes, clear search history and some about things, together with some user controls. None of them could/will fix the issue.
Ok, so a little back story. Huawei was put under trade sanctions by the US in 2019 and one of the effects of this was that they were denied Google Mobile Services. Google Mobile Services are essentially background software features in Android that make it very easy for Android services to seamlessly be integrated into 3rd party apps. An example is a ride-hailing app like Hwindi getting access to Google Maps for directions instead of Hwindi developing its own maps and keeping them up to date.
Then we have certain Google services that just did not work at all even with Gbox. Google Assistant prefers being installed at the system level but since it is running in Gbox which does not have that level of access to the system, it could not be set up. Nearby share also did not work for the same reasons so I had to then look for alternatives.
As for banking apps, I was using USSD banking to access those services which is a process that lacks finesse but given network challenges in Zimbabwe, it was the more reliable option anyway so there was at least an upside.
Can you survive without Google Services? Yes, No, Maybe. Zvichimboitirwei, unless kana munhu wacho arikushandisa phone isina google services asina kudzidza ipapo we can say yes, kwete munhu wakaenda kuchikoro tokuona uchitoshandisa phone isina google services, AAA ahhh inzwa kutya, munhu uchinyatsoziva basa re google services in your phone, wototora risk mmmmmm ???
Handisikidzikisira Huawei or akatenga but Huawei company ipapo yafanira kupagadzirisa guys.
Incorporated in 2001 and with services launched since 2006, Tata Play is India's leading content distribution platform providing Pay TV and OTT services. With the objective of connecting to leading content in the world on any budget, any screen, anytime and anywhere.
For all Google products other than YouTube: Use the webform here where you can submit a removal request for different legal issues including submission of a court order that you may have obtained in your favor. This troubleshooter can be used for all relevant Google products and services (except YouTube).
If your concern pertains to any matter other than a legal request for removal of content from any Google product, you may refer to the help center resources available at Google Help where you can find information about our products and services, including troubleshooting information for common issues. Various Google products are managed and have their policies administered by dedicated teams and we urge you to refer to the guidance from the relevant product team.
It works for me with the first option. Yes i have an multiple account on my google play store. And the one i have use is the account without whatsapp before. After i switch to the account and enter new credentials with, i can download and updates the whatsapp.
Lost your playlists? App keeps crashing? Is the sound bad? Accidentally delete a playlist? We've got some simple solutions the these and many more common Spotify problems in the paragraphs below. Take a look and see what solutions address your Spotify woes.
It's no secret that Huawei's latest flagship phones does not support Google Apps. At launch, there was a way to sideload the GMS and Google Play Services, but that was quickly taken down. That leaves us in a weird place. We have this flagship Android phone but a limited app store, the Huawei AppGallery, and no Google apps or services.
We wouldn't really know this we use require GMS to download or to use. That doesn't mean there aren't work-arounds for Google's own services or some other apps. Below are some of the 10 most popular apps and services and how we managed to get them working on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro without GMS or Google services installed.
Telegram is one of the apps that doesn't require GMS at all. You can sideload it and use it normally. The only downside of not having GMS installed is the lack of location services. Many apps, including Telegram, require GMS for finding and sharing your location in an app. Telegram, being one of those apps, won't have access to your location without GMS. This isn't a huge deal as every other feature works perfectly. To install this app, you can install it through APK Pure or download it through APK Mirror and install the APK yourself.
WhatsApp is probably one of the most popular chatting apps worldwide. There are over 1 billion people on WhatsApp. WhatsApp can't just leave you in the dark if you don't have Google services, so they don't require it. That's right, you can use WhatsApp on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro without it. It works perfectly with no features missing.
Last but not least, Facebook. Facebook doesn't require Google Services what-so-ever. You can just sign into your account and it will work perfectly. This is because Facebook designs their apps to work on any device, no matter the services installed. All you need to do is sideload the apps and it will work perfectly.
f448fe82f3