Download Accuweather For Android

Selene Bulger

Jan 18, 2024, 6:35:48 PMJan 18
to smatpetdaicu
unfortunately accuweather seems to not be in the new app and even the smart weather tile shown above is missing 80% of the information it showed in the old app. Apparently the default device handler for this has not been updated.
The latest reviews for the Accuweather widget, over on the Google Play Store, do not look encouraging with accusations of being slow to load, laggy, etc: See... =com.accuweather.android&showAllReviews=true
download accuweather for android
I am facing an annoying problem due to the widget called "accuweather.com". It pops up while I'm using applications on my phone (Samsung galaxy s2 with gingerbread 2.3.5). I can't uninstall it because the option isn't there, it is not a "downloaded" app but appears on the screen of all applications. When opening it there is an option to stop it (it runs as a service) but not to uninstall it, and shortly after stopping it, it would run again.
The AccuWeather app for Android phone and tablet users is free at the Google Play store. The AccuWeather iOS app is free at the Apple store. Visit accuweather.com for the most accurate hyperlocal forecasts, weather news and information.
f448fe82f3