Smarty discussion forum is moving!

mohrt

Sep 9, 2021, 1:03:33 PM9/9/21
to smarty-...@googlegroups.com, smarty-d...@googlegroups.com
The Smarty forum is becoming a larger and larger burden and security concern and mostly spam control. Sometime in the coming weeks I will be retiring the forum portion of the website. Fear not, because there will still be a couple of places to discuss! And you can use them today if you wish.

The first place is the smarty subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/smarty/

Feel free to post there now, it's created and ready!

You can also submit bugs/issues to the github repo:

https://github.com/smarty-php/smarty/issues

I'm not sure when I'll turn down the forums or exactly how I will do it, but eventually be turned down completely. So, please wrap up your discussions here and start using the smarty subreddit. Thanks!

Monte