not able to configure smarty in godaddy windows server

jit singfow

Apr 24, 2015, 7:45:43 AM4/24/15
to smarty-d...@googlegroups.com
i tried checking the errors. At last i found that
,require('Smarty.class.php') is giving that error.

if i will echo something than in next statement i will exit() it,it
will be working.

Some one kindly help me out

uwe.tews

Apr 24, 2015, 8:13:04 AM4/24/15
to smarty-d...@googlegroups.com
What error message do you get?

I think you must specify the path to the Smarty,class.php file.

require('path_to_file_here/Smarty.class.php');

Jeff

Apr 24, 2015, 10:43:28 AM4/24/15
to smarty-d...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 01:42:34PM -0700, jit singfow wrote:
> i tried checking the errors. At last i found that
> ,require('Smarty.class.php') is giving that error.

You can either give an absolute filesystem path in the require() or alter
your include_path to have the folder where Smarty.class.php is stored. I
prefer the 2nd option.

> Some one kindly help me out

Regards,