my smartsvn seems be blocked

howardchihom

Aug 18, 2023, 3:59:55 AM8/18/23
to SmartSVN
I replace the smartsvn version into 14.3
and I  use the NFS to connect the smatsvn file location

I try to open the new smartsvn 14.3
and the terminal show
"If you experience strange GUI bugs or crashes, try setting GTK_THEME=Adwaita."
but nothing happen

then I try to start another new smartsvn
the system  pop a smartsvn window
"tell me its seems that SmartSvn is already running"
and tell me to delete the smartsvn/14.3/_lock_ file

I abort the second smartsvn file
the the terminal show
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /home/hong/.config/smartsvn/14.3/port
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:92)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:106)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:111)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:218)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:380)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:432)
at java.base/java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newInputStream(FileSystemProvider.java:422)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newInputStream(Files.java:160)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newBufferedReader(Files.java:2922)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newBufferedReader(Files.java:2955)
at smartsvn.apS.a(SourceFile:240)
at smartsvn.apS.a(SourceFile:52)
at com.syntevo.smartsvn.i.a(SourceFile:881)
at com.syntevo.smartsvn.i.a(SourceFile:290)
at com.syntevo.smartsvn.i.a(SourceFile:219)
at smartsvn.xy.run(SourceFile:73)
SmartSVN instance already running.

How to fix this issue ?

SmartSVN Support

Aug 18, 2023, 4:07:15 AM8/18/23
to smar...@googlegroups.com
We have experienced several issues when using SmartSVN (or Subversion in general) on network drives. Therefore, we recommend installing SmartSVN locally and keeping all working copies local.
--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz