Annotate not working

Paul Keusemann

Feb 4, 2019, 6:55:15 PM2/4/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com

It's been a while but I know I used this before.  When I select a file and click the Annotate icon on the toolbar, the toolbar goes gray for a few seconds then comes back but I never get an Annotate window.

I am running SmartSVN Professional 9.3.2.  The server is Svn 1.9.7 on Linux.

Is this a known problem or is there anyway I can debug this?

Paul

--
Paul Keusemann			                     pke...@gmail.com
4266 Joppa Court		                     (952) 894-7805

SmartSVN Support

Feb 5, 2019, 2:44:42 AM2/5/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com
> It's been a while but I know I used this before. When I select a file
> and click the Annotate icon on the toolbar, the toolbar goes gray for a
> few seconds then comes back but I never get an Annotate window.
>
> I am running SmartSVN Professional 9.3.2. The server is Svn 1.9.7 on Linux.
>
> Is this a known problem or is there anyway I can debug this?

This should already be fixed in the latest build (7066): Help|Check for Latest Build

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz

Paul Keusemann

Feb 5, 2019, 6:01:13 PM2/5/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com

On 2/5/19 01:44, SmartSVN Support wrote:
It's been a while but I know I used this before.  When I select a file
and click the Annotate icon on the toolbar, the toolbar goes gray for a
few seconds then comes back but I never get an Annotate window.

I am running SmartSVN Professional 9.3.2.  The server is Svn 1.9.7 on Linux.

Is this a known problem or is there anyway I can debug this?
This should already be fixed in the latest build (7066): Help|Check for Latest Build

Yep.  It is working in the latest build.  Thanks!

Paul