overcome import to repository problem

jens w

Jan 30, 2023, 1:00:56 AM1/30/23
to SmartSVN

Hello

On my mac (venture 13.2) I did install smartsvn version 14.2.2 #13030. After I have created a snv directory inclusive repository folder containing a trunk folder. Next the selected folder to import in the repository was used from a working copy of a snv database from 2018. But inside I cant see any traces to identify it was used with a older svn version. Anyway to start the import to the repository the follow popup stops the procedure.

 popup_repos.jpg

How can I overcome this problem? Maybe it is possible to ignore this fault somehow via terminal command line input. Does somebody know how can I deal it?

Thank’s, Jens

SmartSVN Support

Jan 30, 2023, 5:26:05 AM1/30/23
to smar...@googlegroups.com
> On my mac (venture 13.2) I did install smartsvn version 14.2.2 #13030.
> After I have created a snv directory inclusive repository folder containing
> a trunk folder. Next the selected folder to import in the repository was
> used from a working copy of a snv database from 2018.

Does this folder contain any ".svn" directories? These have to be removed before invoking the Import. Please have a backup of these folders before.

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz