Commit -> Differences

Frank

Jul 15, 2021, 11:37:40 AM7/15/21
to SmartSVN
Hi all,

This is SmartSVN 14.1.0 #12028 running on opensuse 15.2. The view of the above mentioned diff used to have buttons to jump from change to change. I can't find them any more. Neither is there a menu line nor a tool bar. Is it just me?

Regards
Frank

SmartSVN Support

Jul 15, 2021, 1:53:39 PM7/15/21
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

Please invoke Help | Check for Latest Build. The options for prev/next change you most likely won't need because you can use the scroll wheel over the center between the left and right view.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartsvn/dd899333-df1a-44df-94a2-c908057f1d98n%40googlegroups.com.

jsi...@theopalgroup.com

Jul 15, 2021, 3:19:20 PM7/15/21
to SmartSVN
While the scroll mechanic is kinda cool, I much prefer having some actual UI to interact with.  Can we have the buttons back?

SmartSVN Support

Jul 16, 2021, 3:42:08 AM7/16/21
to smar...@googlegroups.com

Frank

Jul 16, 2021, 4:10:11 AM7/16/21
to SmartSVN
Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, I had to fetch you from the spam folder. Your new version works perfectly, thanks a lot! And I totally agree with jsilver.

Thanks again & best regards
Frank

jsi...@theopalgroup.com

Jul 16, 2021, 8:24:09 AM7/16/21
to SmartSVN
Thanks a bunch!  You're always so quick to respond and address concerns.  I sincerely appreciate it!!