Bugtraq stops working in external repository

Andreas Basener

Oct 29, 2018, 4:42:52 AM10/29/18
to SmartSVN
Hello,

I have a repository "A" and in it is a external repository "B". I have defined the Bugtrag parameter for repository B. Repository A does not have Bugtraq parameter set.

When I open repository B on its own as a project with SmarSVN everything works fine. If I open repository A with B as an external of A, Bugtraq stops working when the project is refreshed. Probably because the Bugtraq parameter of Repository A override all parameter of external = repositories.

Is there a way to tell SmartSVN that it should keep using the Bugtraq parameter for external repositories?

SmartSVN Support

Oct 29, 2018, 1:13:21 PM10/29/18
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Please send us a small test working copy for which this problem can be reproduced to sup...@smartsvn.com .