license question

Andres Dandler

Apr 5, 2024, 2:38:43 AMApr 5
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a paid license for my MacOS.
I sometimes have to open my CAD models in Windows, and for that I use Parallels to run Windows 11 as a virtual machine on my Mac on top of MacOS.

Do I need to pay for another license to run SmartSVN on that Windows virtual machine?  I'm happy to do it, just let me know.

Thanks!

  -Andres

SmartSVN Support

Apr 5, 2024, 7:51:14 AMApr 5
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andres,

You may use your license on up to 5 machines per month.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer