No status icons in Finder Mac

Charlotte Hellwig

Oct 7, 2022, 7:51:51 AM10/7/22
to SmartSVN
Hello everyone, I'm completely new to SmartSVN. is it possible to make SmartSVN show status symbols in the Mac Finder (Green Ticks, exclamation marks... like in Tortoise SVN or Dropbox)? Otherwise, how can I see if I have the latest version or all my changes get commited?

Thanks in advance for your help!

SmartSVN Support

Oct 7, 2022, 8:18:07 AM10/7/22
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charlotte,

No, this is not possible.

> Otherwise, how can I see if I
> have the latest version or all my changes get commited?

By opening your working copy in SmartSVN.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer