How can I back to free version

Tommy Nguyen (Dân Thiết kế)

Sep 22, 2023, 2:05:54 AM9/22/23
to SmartSVN
Today when I open SmartSVN app, it asking me active license, I don't want to use the Pro version. How can I back to free version?

Thank you,
Tommy

SmartSVN Support

Sep 22, 2023, 3:09:17 AM9/22/23
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tommy,

Please request a non-commercial license at:

https://www.syntevo.com/register-non-commercial/

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartsvn/d028655c-06dd-466e-92a1-0a56d2d2ceccn%40googlegroups.com.

Tommy Nguyen

Sep 22, 2023, 11:37:16 AM9/22/23
to smar...@googlegroups.com
I only want to go back to the Foundation version, please.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SmartSVN" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartsvn/1695366529.547035.214806352%40syntevo.com.