Item is not readable

lionel....@gmail.com

May 3, 2019, 8:13:05 AM5/3/19
to SmartSVN
Dear All,

We have removed the anonymous access to our SVN server and now get the error message "Item is not readable" when asking for the graph, log or tags view.

Is there any way to configure those requests from smartSVN with a user credentials ?

Best regards,
Lionel

SmartSVN Support

May 6, 2019, 5:19:15 AM5/6/19