Files pane post commit, scroll/selection issue

Joe Silver

Oct 15, 2019, 2:44:01 PM10/15/19
to SmartSVN
Hi,
I'm using SmartSVN 11.0.3, and for a while now, I've noticed an issue with auto scroll & file selection in the Files pane after a commit.  It is a bit difficult to describe, but the behavior is as follows:

Lets say I have a few changed files selected, then commit them.  Post commit, their location in the Files pane changes due to being sorted by Local State.  Once the commit finishes, the Files pane auto scrolls in an attempt to keep the committed files visible.

I hit Ctrl + Home to go to the top of the list so I can select another batch of files to commit.  After I hit Ctrl + Home, unless I click a different file really quickly, like < 1 second, the Files pane will auto-scroll back to the location it was at after the commit.

This only seems to happen after a commit.  Manually selecting files further down in the list then hitting Ctrl + Home does not seem to trigger this behavior.

Thanks!
-Joe

SmartSVN Support

Oct 16, 2019, 8:51:05 AM10/16/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

What operating system you are using?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartsvn/26371c59-06a4-4c41-bdbb-0eeae36e9ceb%40googlegroups.com.

Joe Silver

Oct 16, 2019, 9:09:37 AM10/16/19
to SmartSVN
Windows 10 1903

Joe Silver

Oct 17, 2019, 11:32:57 AM10/17/19
to SmartSVN
I may have been wrong about the nature of this issue.  I tend to notice it when doing commits, but that's also when I interact with the Files tab the most.  That said, this may be related to local and/or remote refreshing rather than commits.  The behavior is inconsistent enough that it is really hard to tell.