SmartSVN filter out local status removed and missing

larry.br...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2022, 10:08:08 AM3/26/22
to SmartSVN
SmartSVN lets me select what I want to display in most cases. I can ignore unversioned, unchanged and ignored files. But I have a LOT of "removed" and "missing" files that really clutter up the display. Is there any way to filter these from the display, or remove them completely from the SVN data base?

Thanks
Larry Bradley
Ottawa, Canada

SmartSVN Support

Mar 27, 2022, 1:17:29 PM3/27/22
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry,

Please try Modify | Exclude from Working Copy.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer