SmartSprites Maven Plugin

Frank Wienberg

Dec 3, 2013, 6:06:17 AM12/3/13
to smartsprites-css...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

just in case you didn't know already, my colleague Lars Jagenow has created a Maven plugin for SmartSprites.
I just released a new version 1.8 that uses the latest release 0.2.10 of SmartSprites. See the README on how to use the plugin.
In case you have any questions, feel free to ask here, in the jangaroo-users group, or dm me.
SmartSprites developers, maybe you could mention the Maven plugin on the csssprites.org Web site or in the documentation?

Greetings
-Frank-

Stanislaw Osinski

Dec 3, 2013, 6:47:24 AM12/3/13
to SmartSprites CSS Sprite Generator Users and Developers
Hi Frank,

That is awesome, thanks! The plugin will make things much easier for the Maven-based projects. I'll add a link to the main website later today.

Thanks,

Stanislaw

Frank Wienberg

Dec 4, 2013, 3:18:39 AM12/4/13
to smartsprites-css...@googlegroups.com, stanisla...@carrotsearch.com
Great, thank you! We love SmartSprites and use it in our build chain (through the Maven plugin) every day.
Improvements and bug fixes like the "center" option are very welcome!

-Frank-

Stanislaw Osinski

Dec 5, 2013, 3:53:41 AM12/5/13
to SmartSprites CSS Sprite Generator Users and Developers

Great, thank you! We love SmartSprites and use it in our build chain (through the Maven plugin) every day.
Improvements and bug fixes like the "center" option are very welcome!

I must admit I've been snowed with other work, so I gladly accept and merge relevant pull requests :-)

S.