Guava Update

Petar Tahchiev

Jan 14, 2014, 4:50:02 AM1/14/14
to smartsprites-css...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

first of all I really like your project - I think it's great and I would like to thank you for your hard work on making it happen.
My current problem is that your latest version is using guava 14.0.1 and I need to stick with the latest guava (16.0-rc1), but
if I declare it as a dependency in my pom.xml the smartsprites does not compile.
You can find attached a patch that will successfully update the project to version 16.0-rc1.

I hope the next release will be out soon :)

Once again, thanks for your help.
GUAVA_UPDATE.patch

Stanislaw Osinski

Jan 16, 2014, 3:41:44 AM1/16/14
to SmartSprites CSS Sprite Generator Users and Developers
Hi Petar,

Apologies for a delayed reply. Would you be able to create a pull request with the updates required for guava 16? As soon as the stable guava 16 gets released, I'll apply the pull request and make the release.

Thanks!

Stanislaw